Pages

Sunday, May 21, 2017

The ISMs of Economic Failure Throughout the World Today

                In these dark economic times, there are plenty of days to reflect on what went wrong, who did what, who lost, who won, who went bankrupt, and who is morally bankrupt. I wish it was as simple as one factor or another, but life is never that easy to predict or failures that easy to resolve.


                  In the clear light of day, we must remove the scabs that cover the wounds caused by others and by ourselves to our own economic futures and the economic futures of others. In his book Looking Out For #1, author Robert Ringer came to the final conclusion, that the best way to look out for Number One was to look out for numbers two, three, four, five, six, .....  To look out for the needs of others is the key to economic survival.

                    While we all discriminate, we each choose to what length our discrimination controls our lives. The ism's must always be kept under control, lest we fall and trip under our own egos, thinking that our thoughts are God's thoughts. We should know better than that. "God is not a respecter of persons."  Romans 2:11



                    The ism's we must control are: 

Classism:   "I'm better than you are because of what I have and what my economic standing is.
In the recent economic depression of 2007-2015, millions found out personally that God is not a respecter of persons. I, myself went from an annual income of $110,000 gross US $ to $42,000 from 2005 to 2009. I lost my newly rehabbed house that I was raised in after spending $30,000 to restore it and improve it. I lost, my job, my house, and my fiance all in the same year.

Egoism: "I'm better than you are because of my level of education, my political standing, where I work, or any other insignificant measure you use to make yourself look better in your own eyes."
I'm smarter that 98% of you, but there are those that are smarter than I am yet. Genius knows a little bit about everything, and a lot about nothing." 

Racism: "I'm better than you are because of my race, color, or creed."  Since no one has a choice as to where they are born, into what country, what color their skin is, or the social and political past of their ancestors, how can anyone ever be equal? In fact, we are all inherently born unequal by design, by our creator.

Religionism: "I'm better than you are because what I believe is the only true path to our creator." Radical religious fanatics have proven time and again, that no one wins a religious war.

Sexism: "I'm better than you are because God made me a man or a woman."  Why not just put the best person in the job and be done with it?  I almost always love having a woman on top of me, especially if it's not at my job. Women don't make the best (put job here), and for that point, neither do men. We are all good at something. We should find out what that is and do it.

Nationalism: Is the "New Rome" any better than the old Rome was with all its depravity?  Is being an American better than being a citizen of any other country? I wouldn't know. I wasn't born American. The law says I am one though, because I was born here. In my heart, I am English, Irish, Dutch, German, Scotch, Danish, Austrian, part Creek Indian (Iowa) and part African (don't know where, nor does it matter to me).  This is who I am. The fact that God planted me here only demonstrates his wisdom. Where else would I be free enough to solve some of the world's most pressing economic problems while pissing off the classist elites? 


If you practice any of the above isms, you are cheating yourself, your company, your government, your church, your religion, and your country. You are also damaging your own soul in the process.

Romans 2
New American Standard Bible
The Impartiality of God
      1Therefore you have no excuse, everyone of you who passes judgment, for in that which you judge another, you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things. 2And we know that the judgment of God rightly falls upon those who practice such things. 3But do you suppose this, O man, when you pass judgment on those who practice such things and do the same yourself, that you will escape the judgment of God? 4Or do you think lightly of the riches of His kindness and tolerance and patience, not knowing that the kindness of God leads you to repentance? 5But because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, 6who WILL RENDER TO EACH PERSON ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS: 7to those who by perseverance in doing good seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life; 8but to those who are selfishly ambitious and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, wrath and indignation. 9There will be tribulation and distress for every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek, 10but glory and honor and peace to everyone who does good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. 11For there is no partiality with God.       12For all who have sinned without the Law will also perish without the Law, and all who have sinned under the Law will be judged by the Law; 13for it is not the hearers of the Law who are just before God, but the doers of the Law will be justified. 14For when Gentiles who do not have the Law do instinctively the things of the Law, these, not having the Law, are a law to themselves, 15in that they show the work of the Law written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness and their thoughts alternately accusing or else defending them, 16on the day when, according to my gospel, God will judge the secrets of men through Christ Jesus.


On May 8th I went into the hospital with a nearly collapsed right lung. I was transferred to Ohio State University Wexner Hospital. On Thursday of the same week, my right lung was operated on for four hours. After many botched biopsies, the placement of a top lung filter and a stent for lung drainage, lasering robotically all of my lungs and mediastinum (middle part), I am breathing much easier. I still have the occasional upper respiratory phlegm (blecch!) and will be finding out Friday next, with the assistance of the National Cancer Institute if I have lymphoma. If I do, my life might be cut short. My fight for a Stable and Fair Economic System such as The Time Exchange might end this year or next. If it does, I feel it necessary to thank the thousands of my readers who have taken my advice to heart and changed the world to make it a better place for all of us to live in. It has been a joy to have shared the wisdom that God gave me with you.  I pray that I will see many of you in heaven.



Sincerely,
Mark Winkle, CEO and Founder
The Winkle Institute for Worldwide Economic Stability
"The voice of reason in troubled times." 

No comments: