Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Coming Back

                It has been sometime since my last post. I was exposed to Black Mold over the past several months without my knowledge. It resulted in a fungal mass in my right lung. Four operations later, and three to go, I HAVE A NEW PERSPECTIVE OF LIFE.


                The near death experience of being operated on, and cheating death four times, has increased my desire to help others. For those wondering, I am getting better daily. Still have much progress to go. My landlord, however, will be burdened by more than $100,000 in medical bills and hundreds of thousands of dollars in damages.


                  My thanks go out to Dr. Ehab Hussein in Kettering, Ohio with Pulmonary Medical Doctors. You are a pro beyond measure.




Sincerely,
Mark Winkle

No comments: