This is a GLOBAL ACTION PLAN to REVERSE CORPORATE AND POLITICAL TYRANNY AROUND THE WORLD in the 21st Century. If you choose to implement it, start today and add one step every two weeks. You do not need to have completed a step to start working on the next step. If you have questions feel free to write me at firstname.lastname@example.org I will help you find the way to improving your life.
STEP 1. EDUCATE YOURSELF
3. Internet blogs
4. World news
B. REDUCE TELEVISION WATCHING BY 70 % this year.
1. Instead of being a brainwashed lump on the couch, get involved and change this world by reading something.
STEP 2. DECLARE AND CLAIM YOUR FINANCIAL FREEDOM
A. Evaluate your spending habits today.
B. Pay Cash
C. Drive Less
D. Drive Slower and Safer
E. Pay off credit card debt
F. Buy smaller houses
G. buy smaller and more fuel efficient vehicles
H. Stop funding/buying things that go against your moral values
STEP 3. REDUCE YOUR IMPACT ON THE ENVIRONMENT
A. Reduce purchases to what you need.
B. Reduce your weight.
C. Walk more- ride a bike or walk instead of driving
D. Reuse or give away what you do not need.
E. Recycle used items.
F. Use less electricity by lowering your thermostat by five degrees (you can handle it).
G. Eat less fast food and prepare more meals at home.
STEP 4. MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD
A. Discuss what you have learned with others.
B. Vote with your wallet.
1. Stop doing business with companies who do not share your moral values.
C. Support organizations and social causes that share your beliefs and moral values
D. Read the poem "Invictus" below and become the captain of your soul:
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
STEP 5. CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE
A. Become more balanced in your giving and taking from others.
B. Read and follow John Nash's "Game Theory of Equilibrium."
C. Help others get what they need, want, and deserve.
D. Stand up for your rights.
1. Know what your rights are under your country's constitution.
E. Defend the rights of others.
F. Expose corruption, fraud, illegal drug use, crimes, and immoral acts.
G. If you see something wrong being done, say something.
H. If you see something right being done, tell others about it.
I. Do not hide from the world. Get out among the masses and make your voice heard.
STEP 6. SHARE YOUR SUCCESSES, YOUR FAILURES, YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS, and YOUR FEARS AND SOLUTIONS WITH OTHERS
A. Tell your story to others.
1. Write an online blog.
2. Comment on Internet news articles.
3. Write and submit petitions to change things.
4. Write and submit legislation.
5. Write a book.
6. Go to local government meetings and say something positive.
STEP 7. GET OFF YOUR BEHIND AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THIS WORLD
1. Remove/close down corrupt immoral businesses.
2. Remove corrupt and immoral politicians.
3. THINK FOR YOURSELF.
4. Be accountable for your actions.
5. Hold people that you do business with accountable for immoral conduct.
6. Hold politicians accountable for their conduct.
7. BAND TOGETHER WITH OTHERS TO TAKE YOUR RIGHTS BACK.