Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Last Free Advice- Consulting Rates Posted- 98% Accurate Advice for Two and a Half Years!!

          To my readers, and the 34 plus governments that have sought and been provided my expert advice, I say thank you. As a result of your support, there have been more than 7,000 visits to this blog since it was started in July of 2011. However, as a result of the continuing declining economy, I too have bills to pay. I live a very frugal lifestyle. So it does not take much to make me happy. Those of you in NATO, the United Nations, the IMF, the European Union, the CIA, and dozens of other government agencies, financial institutions, and other consultants need to start paying for what you have been getting for free.

         Because of my layered approach to conducting research, and my ability to judge people and events, I have been accurate 98% of the time over the past two years. 

The European Union is on the brink of complete recovery (if they fund small business loans at a faster rate than they are and stop the infighting between other European Union countries).  

No one else has this kind of track record for accuracy in a major economic period in time.

SEND all payments to:

Mark Winkle
713 Cedar Drive  #19
Fairborn, Ohio 45324

Provide your email address with your payment.

You will receive a password that gives you access to all of my advisories.

Payments  must be made in United States Currency.

From this day forward, if your country wants to receive my expert advice, you will need to compensate me. 

There is no more free ride.

I study numbers and people every day. I am an expert at judging what people will do. 

My fees for consulting are :

$ 2,500 per year per corporation or financial management company

Contracts with countries: $5,000 per year (unlimited number of events advised on)

European Union  (all members provided access)  - $25,000 per year
Unlimited access  to my advisory services on Financial, Environmental, Legal, and Human Rights Issues.

NATO- $25,000 per year
Unlimited access  to my advisory services on Financial, Environmental, Legal, and Human Rights Issues. 

United Nations- $25,000 per year

Unlimited access  to my advisory services on Financial, Environmental, Legal, and Human Rights Issues. 

United States- $1,00,000 per year

Unlimited access  to my advisory services on Financial, Environmental, Legal, and Human Rights Issues. 

New Sources- $5,000 per year (unlimited number of events advised on, publication rights of        
                          posts and advisories. Unlimited access  to my advisory services on Financial,  
                         Environmental, Legal, and Human Rights Issues.


Speaking Fees: $ 10,000 - $50,000 per event plus expenses. 50% pre-payment required.



Sincerely,
Mark Winkle, Founder
The Winkle Institute for Worldwide Economic Stability
713 Cedar Drive Suite 19
Fairborn, Ohio 45324
Post a Comment