Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

European Union Monetary Reserve and a European Union Treasury

I would like to thank these fine Economists who have backed my plans for a European Union Monetary Reserve and a European Union Treasury to take control of the out of control economy of the European Union: Austrian Institute of Economic Research, the European Central Bank, President Hollande, the Deputy Prime Minister of England, and many others too shy to come forward out of the darkness imposed by one country that is holding the European Union hostage.

If there are any "real investigative reporters" still out there anywhere,  please investigate the connections between the Deutsche Bank "Bundesbank" in Frankfurt, Germany and the ECB. It seems that someone inside Germany, and inside the European Union is influencing deeper Austerity measures than are necessary and interfering with the recovery of the European Union economy. I won't point any fingers, but I have my suspicions.

I would like to know the connections between Angela Merkel and other politicians and the presiding board of Auditors and Economic policy makers at the ECB, and the Bundesbank.  I would like to know why Austerity is continuing to be forced upon the European Union when an economic recovery should be sprouting. I would like to know the progress and effect of the Small Business Loan Initiative that was backed by the IMF and the World Bank.

I would like to know how much coercion went on by German officials before the last four Austerity measures were passed, by whom, and who authorized it. I want names. I want to know who the enemies of the European Union's Economic Stability are. 

I want to know who is intentionally jamming up the works of the recovery of the European Union economy and the reasons for their actions and I want to know now!

When you find out, don't be afraid to thank me. Publish your story with the facts on the front page and please email me a copy of it at winklepublishing@gmail.com  .

You see, I have a sixth sense about these kinds of things.


No comments: