Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Standard of Neutrality and the Economic Stability Formula

The Standard of Neutrality

 This is the podcast link to one of my best ideas ever. It makes life so easy to live. 


The Economic Stability Formula and The Winkle Proxy I and II




                                                                                                                                                                                                           
Here is the copyrighted FREE version of my Economic Stability Formula and The Winkle Proxy I and II that were submitted to all 27 countries of the European Union, the IMF, the United Nations and John Boehner. Many national European Union and international news agencies were sent copies as well. Please cut and paste this entire document and email it to your email list.



September 22, 2011 [THE WINKLE PROXY I AND II AND ECONOMIC STABILITY FORMULA WORLDWIDE RELEASE © 2011 ]

Dear President and Members of the European Union September 6, 2011 I have looked and studied your present and past financial data (statistics) and I believe that I can help you correct the economic meltdown of the European Union in its entirety. I have spent many a sleepless night worrying about your plight and your indecision to remedy the situation to the mutual benefit of all of the citizens of the European Union (all 27 member states). I have drafted the attached “White Paper” with my recommendations. Many of them will take courage and fortitude to enact and implement. It is my hope that each of you will look deep inside yourself and determine just what you are willing to give up personally to see the European Union survive past 2012. I ask your citizens to look deep inside themselves and ask themselves what they are willing to give up for the Economic Stability of the European Union. These are tough times my friends, and it will take brave men and women to push through these changes that are necessary to the economic survival of the European Union. I humbly ask for nothing in return. This is my way of saying thank you to my ancestors who originated in England, Ireland, Scotland, The Netherlands (Dutch), France, Germany, and Austria, and a little Creek Indian from Iowa, USA. The rest is up to you, my countrymen. Please use the Economic Stability Formula wisely. Don’t run too fast downhill and trip yourself up. Take nice, slow and easy steps. I give my express permission for you to publish this document, as I am the owner, creator, and drafter of it as well as the only International Copyright holder of its contents. September 22, 2011 [THE WINKLE PROXY I AND II AND ECONOMIC STABILITY FORMULA WORLDWIDE RELEASE © 2011 ] “THE WINKLE PROXY” I have conducted extensive research into your present financial and economic situation. I have offered the European Council my consultation expertise was summarily rejected. Here is a digital message, should you accept it, which relays my thoughts on how mankind should resolve their differences. It is simply titled “The Standard of Neutral Stability.” You have my permission to use it if I am given credit for it, what I mean is, give credit where credit is due. Many people have quoted my thoughts and internet posts but claimed my words as their own. If you can use my wise council, I ask that you do me the honor of giving me credit. Most of the European Council’s problems are those of an extended family, and can be dealt with accordingly. There is
much jealousy and unnecessary infighting and squabbling between member states. This is counter productive to the economic, political, social, and psychological health of your member states, your region, the European Union and all of the great citizens who have supported the European Union, and even those who have not as well. I wish that I could sit you all (all of the leaders of the member states) in a corner by themselves for an hour to think about what you have done, and then make you apologize to one another for not working towards a beneficial solution for everyone concerned. Here are some of my recommendations: The future of the EU is this, one central treasury issuing one currency, consolidating all debt of all member countries under one roof. Debt between European Union nations would be forgiven one another to stabilize the regional economy. EU Treasury bonds will be issued to all member states to honor all future debts. All financial decisions would be made by one central financial authority. Then, political implications, the EU will in five to ten years dissolve all sovereign authority of all member states or that state will be put on probation with sanctions. After one year, the member state would have its membership summarily terminated. The fact is sir, “You can’t be halfway through a September 22, 2011 [THE WINKLE PROXY I AND II AND ECONOMIC STABILITY FORMULA WORLDWIDE RELEASE © 2011 ] window in a storm”. If you are, “you’re all wet.” You can’t say, “I’m going to drive only halfway to the grocery store, get out, shop, and then walk back to my car, load the groceries and drive home.” Who does that? The European Union does that, every day. You want the freedom of sovereignty, but the protection of a family. You need to restructure the European Union to operate as a whole nation, not a union of parts, which is what you presently have. The European Union needs to have one central government, one central treasury, one governing constitution that includes all of these. Then you have one another to back each other up. It doesn’t have to be located in Germany, or even England. The location of the Capital of The European Union should be centralized however, to insure stability of the union. You see sir, presently, the European Union is in the same situation that the United States was in during the early 1800’s. Check your history please. Every town, township, county, and state had its own bank issuing its own currency and its own debt. There was no economic stability. The country came close to financial collapse as there was no income to fund the needs of “the central government”. There was no taxing authority. There was no mechanism to raise money by issuing bonds or currency. As a result, the United States Federal Reserve Bank was established. The treasury was granted the right to levy and collect taxes. The treasury was the only authority authorized to issue currency and Treasury bonds to provide for the expenditures of the “national government”. Now, this is not to say that the European Union’s member “states” cannot issue their own bonds, however, the issuance of those bonds would be regulated by the European Union under sound fiscal regulation. This provides additional funding to each member state, while providing “economic stability” to the European Union. The member states could even levy and collect “member state taxes.” September 22, 2011 [THE WINKLE PROXY I AND II AND ECONOMIC STABILITY FORMULA WORLDWIDE RELEASE © 2011 ] However, each member state would by necessity, surrender its sovereignty, in exchange for the
economic, political, and social protection and integrity of the European Union as a protective and unifying democracy. This democracy would enforce the right of one vote, and that vote would count the same as another. Do not make the mistake of attempting to create a duplicate of the United States of America. We are a democratic republic, not a democracy by any means. Require that all of your officials be elected by popular vote in perpetuity. Then, your democracy will have “one upped” us in being democratic. That would be something to rub our noses in down the road. Each member “state” could collect a transfer or issuance fee on the “New European Union Treasury Bond of say ¼ percent. This would provide additional monies to each member state as well. These “New European Union Treasury Bonds” would be ten, twenty, and fifty year bonds to provide continuous funding for the European Union over a long financial range. They could be issued at a discount to their face value, minus the issuance fee/transfer fee in ranges of 100 Euros, 250 Euros, 500 Euros, 1,000 Euros, 2,500 Euros, 5,000 Euros, 10,000 Euros, 25,000 Euros, 50,000 Euros, and 100,000 Euros. If you wanted to, the European Union could “buy” or exchange all present debt of the “member states” with European Union Bonds at an immediate discount of ¼ percent transfer fee, after the regulations are in place of course. What each member state would give up is the “privilege” of issuing unsecured debt that can not be underwritten by an “unstable market” and say that a 5 pound note is worth one hundred pounds of cheese. That’s like us Yanks saying, “The check is in the mail.” In the United States we used to call that “check kiting”. You would hope that your deposit “landed” in the bank before the check that you paid a debt with did. September 22, 2011 [THE WINKLE PROXY I AND II AND ECONOMIC STABILITY FORMULA WORLDWIDE RELEASE © 2011 ] The “Standard of Neutral Stability” governs the actions of economics, politics, and social interactions of people, nations, and finances. I know that it’s a long speech, but if a have a fault, it is my thoroughness. I would be honored to give this speech to the European Council in person. Once your family has mended its fences with one another, I am available to honor that request. My services are available as a Financial, Environmental, and Legal Research Consultant if you find that you can use my talents in any capacity. I am also working on economic formulae that could work out the deficits of many of your member states. I will be testing it for functionality, and reliability over the next two weeks. Please don’t shut down the EU between now and then if you can help it. Please ask the Supreme Court of Germany to delay its ruling on the question of the legality of the German purchase of ECB bonds and other debt for at least six months until some or all of these issues can be negotiated to a mutually beneficial resolution for all member states of the European Union. Respectfully Yours, cc: other EU officials, World Press Mark R. Winkle, Consultant One Financial, Environmental, and Legal Research Consulting markwinkle2003@yahoo.com My Home Address is: 736 E High Street
Suite 5 Springfield, Ohio 45505 USA September 22, 2011 [THE WINKLE PROXY I AND II AND ECONOMIC STABILITY FORMULA WORLDWIDE RELEASE © 2011 ] The Winkle Proxy Part 2 As you are aware, The Winkle Proxy laid out the groundwork that was to be done for the European Union to be salvaged. To date, no government official has disputed my claims. Therefore, while there is some dissent as to how these changes will come into fruition, there obviously is a large population of the European Union that stands behind what I have said. The devil is in the details. This paper will deal directly with social programs and debt interfacing between European Union member states. The politicians, statesmen and women, government employees, and the wealthy established citizens have created this monstrosity of a problem that now needs resolved to the mutual benefit of every citizen of the European Union, or at least a livable solution that has the backing of a majority of the population of European Union citizens. Either way works for me. Let me start with this speech laying out exactly how I feel about your present situation and how I work‖ I have been conducting financial, environmental, and legal research since 1985. I am not in the public eye because I don’t want to be. It helps my work ethic if I don’t receive a lot of slaps on the back for what I do for others. It is enough that I know what I did, and that I get paid, either by you, or by someone down the road. I do believe that what goes around comes around. I do not charge for research that saves lives. I do not charge for bringing families together. My account with the universe is well to the positive. Having said that, I will speak bluntly and truthfully in every communication that I issue as such is my manner. I treat every person with the same disregard as I treat others. If my bluntness offends you, that’s okay with me. You are not my employers, and I am only at the present time a descendant of my ancestors. I will speak directly to the facts of the matter with the same regard that I would with any matter of importance. Financial figures may be adjusted, lies may be told about the current state of affairs of a person, corporation, or nation, but the truth will always win. The truth will always persevere to be told, and will be told eventually. It is best to be honest and forthright from the beginning. You are in a financial and moral mess having taken advantage of the good nature of the citizens of the European Union. You have extended public welfare programs in order to keep the lower classes content and voting for you in your respective political parties. You have increased taxes on the working classes while lowering taxes on the wealthy, (those earning in excess of $50,000 US) or $34,000 Euros (approximately). Your bid is to remain above the lower and middle classes without being overthrown. The only way that I see you fellow wealthy citizens maintaining their September 22, 2011 [THE WINKLE PROXY I AND II AND ECONOMIC STABILITY FORMULA WORLDWIDE RELEASE © 2011 ] present social class (and yours’ as well) is to improve the education and training of the lower and middle class citizens and bring their education into the twenty first century (kicking and screaming if necessary). Answer me these questions if you dare: Why did the European Union member states agree to join together in the first place? What
factors caused the European Union to believe that joining together for common goals would benefit their respective ―member states‖ (countries)? Are your citizens better off financially, socially, morally, and politically than they were before you decided to begin this ―partial cohabitation experiment‖? What is the driving force behind staying in the European Union? What benefits do you think that you might receive if your member state decided to depart from the European Union? What benefits do you think that you should receive for staying in the European Union? Where do you think that the European Union will be financially, socially, morally, and politically ten years from now (the day that you are reading this)? Please take the questions one by one, write them in your own words. Answer each question truthfully. Be totally honest with yourself and others. Share what you wrote down with your friends, family, and your neighbor with a sense of pride about how you feel. I DARE YOU. The European Union is its own worst enemy and is also its own best friend. You control your own destiny. If you REQUIRE a person that is currently receiving welfare, social disability, or unemployment to either work thirty hours per week of community service or receive job training or a formal education, you can move tens of thousands of your overpaid government workers into teaching positions until their retirement. After all, those who can’t do—teach. While the citizens will initially rebel, the useless government employees will yell louder. The din will be overbearing for a few years. But at least you will have set the European Union on a sound footing to compete in the future. Those who can learn must, those who can’t or refuse to be taught shall be left to support themselves the best that they can. While my approach seems harsh, I am a realist. I know what works. I know what doesn’t. Paying a person to sit on their duff with a remote in one hand and a beer in the other breeds contempt, not only for themselves, but for others who have done better than they have in life than they have done with their own life. I have no need for lazy unmotivated people and neither should the European Union. This world’s economy will continuously become more competitive. Those who wish to sit and watch others work, steal if only indirectly from the labor of those who will work. A four day workweek is recommended similar to what the French government has in place, but without the social welfare of paid vacations. If a family wishes to take a vacation, it should be taken at their own expense. A person may however, receive unemployment of one half September 22, 2011 [THE WINKLE PROXY I AND II AND ECONOMIC STABILITY FORMULA WORLDWIDE RELEASE © 2011 ] their wages for their ―forced annual vacation time‖ if said vacation time is taken consecutively, in order to provide work for another person , even if that work is only temporary. Medical benefits shall not be provided for persons on unemployment, welfare, and social disability unless they voluntarily participate in workfare programs, job training, or formal education. This is one of the biggest mistakes that we have made in the United States and if you EVER want to be able to compete with us for jobs, you will change your socialized medicine and bankrupt it as soon as you possibly can. Retirement program recipients should be given control over their respective accounts and shall have the option of saving the money in ―Eurobonds‖ or investing it themselves. Social Security/Old maids pensions/ relief / retirement/pensions call them what you want, if the government has contributed to a persons’ account in excess of what they paid in plus compound interest, it is WELFARE, and should be abolished. A person who cannot work due to being born with disabilities shall be the burden of the parents of the child and not the burden of society as a whole. This burden, one that is moral, financial,
and social should not be made to financially support the parents of or the child directly or indirectly. A person who cannot work due to non-employment injury shall be compensated by the insurance carrier of whoever caused the injury. If no insurance was in force, the causal party shall bear the expense of the support of the injured party for the balance of their or the injured party’s natural life. This shall be the cost levied for causing said injury. A person who cannot work due to employment related injury shall receive job training, or a formal education at the expense of the employer in addition to lost wages and medical expenses up to a period of four years. After said time, all work related injury expenses, including lost wages and medical expenses shall be the burden of the injured party to bear from that day forward. I know that some if not all of these structural changes in policy of these WELFARE programs sound harsh and unforgiving. It will take time for you to see the social implications and the merits of my recommendations. Believe you me; I do not make these recommendations lightly. I believe that every person is responsible for where they are in life and that there are no ―accidents‖ in life. A person receives back what they give out in life. Bad decisions on the part of your collective governments in coddling the unworthy and loafers have nearly bankrupted your European Union. Your Shangri La is now a wasteland full of ne’er do wells that either won’t work or don’t have the knowledge to do the job right. Any economist, accountant, or behaviorist will tell you that to allow a ―man‖ to sit idle while he has the strength to accomplish anything in September 22, 2011 [THE WINKLE PROXY I AND II AND ECONOMIC STABILITY FORMULA WORLDWIDE RELEASE © 2011 ] life is a waste of productivity and resources. It is also a waste of talent. Every ant in a colony has a purpose, if they refuse to fulfill their purpose, they solve a problem by becoming a source of respite for the remaining ants, and that’s as nicely as I can put it. Over here, we are making changes in our social programs as well. However, it is a constant battle of give and take between the "haves" and the "have nots."It will be the same in the European Union. One day, you will not have true equality, but you will have a better understanding and respect for all people in every social class. Our socialist Democrats want to give the WELFARE loafers a free ride to buy their votes. Our WEALTHY Republicans want to reserve the WELFARE benefits for their own social class in the guise of tax rebates or laws. This will come to an end in the next ten years I believe al the governments of the earth become more consolidated. Other of my ideas on social REFORM can be seen in my books ―A Nation of Hope‖ and ―A Nation of Failure.‖ You European Union could learn some good lessons from both of these. No, I won’t make a ton of money off of your meager purchase. As to cross debt owed by one European Union country ―member state‖ to another, this is a bit ridiculous. Why do you even have a European Union if you can’t resolve your respective ―interfamily‖ debt issues without airing your dirty laundry in public? I can see expressing displeasure with one another in chambers behind closed doors, but you have trashed each other once too often and now have publicly embarrassed each other and yourselves for some time. Chastising one another in public may be good sport, but the interfamily damages and lack of mutual respect for one another is apparent to everyone including ―THE WORLD‖S FINANCIAL MARKETS‖ which have rocked to and fro with each punch. Please stop this
childish behavior at once. It is counter productive to becoming a joint benevolent society of citizens within the European Union. Who would want to join such a free for all? Apologize and shake hands and MEAN it! You must remember that you are in this fight for survival together. As I have said previously, you either sink together or swim together. Any country that resolves to be a dead weight and intentionally drag other European Union member states, their ― brothers and sisters‖ into the abyss of financial destitution, should be forced to employ every means of financial control necessary to return to solvency, including ALL of the Social Changes that I have previously mentioned. I will take full blame and full credit for the success and/or failure of these programs to the extent that they are fully employed. If they are only partially employed, I am not at fault for whatever the consequences of your partial employment causes including total financial collapse of the Euro Zone. September 22, 2011 [THE WINKLE PROXY I AND II AND ECONOMIC STABILITY FORMULA WORLDWIDE RELEASE © 2011 ] I would ask all of you that are part of The European Commission, The European Council, The European Parliament, the Eurostat agency, the European Central Bank, and all other divisions of government of the European Union, its member states and every citizen of the European Union (all 27 states) to read the Treaty of Lisbon, and then read it once more. It seems that you have forgotten the reasons why you voluntarily came together as the European Union. Answer me these questions if you dare: (now that you’ve gotten mad at me), Why did the European Union member states agree to join together in the first place? What factors caused the European Union to believe that joining together for common goals would benefit their respective ―member states‖ (countries)? Are your citizens better off financially, socially, morally, and politically than they were before you decided to begin this ―partial cohabitation experiment‖? What is the driving force behind staying in the European Union? What benefits do you think that you might receive if your member state decided to depart from the European Union? What benefits do you think that you should receive for staying in the European Union? Where do you think that the European Union will be financially, socially, morally, and politically ten years from now (the day that you are reading this)? Please take the questions one by one, write them in your own words. Answer each question truthfully. Be totally honest with yourself and others. Share what you wrote down with your friends, family, and your neighbor with a sense of pride about how you feel. Okay, now you know where all of you stand, together. You all decided to be part of the European Union. You all have decided to stay in the European Union. You have all decided to continue living in the European Union. So, why can’t you all work together to resolve your financial mess TOGETHER? Why do I, a Yank from the heart of the United States feel that your leaders all need a kick in the pants? Why am I trying to get you to work together to form a United European States or whatever you want to call yourselves? This is a world economy. The choices that your member states governments make affect me way over here in the United States of America, as well as the population of our world. Sincerely, Mark R. Winkle Financial Consultant Consultant One 736 E High Street
Suite 5 Springfield, Ohio 45505 Cell phone 937-926-2198 Email: markwinkle2003@yahoo.com September 22, 2011 [THE WINKLE PROXY I AND II AND ECONOMIC STABILITY FORMULA WORLDWIDE RELEASE © 2011 ] Economic Stability Formula Mark Randolph Winkle Creator, Author © 2011 All Rights Reserved E= Example: = = 0.09843327 or a ten percent reduction Required annually in spending and a ten percent pay down of debt to achieve the best results. 72 times 1 /14.6 = 4.931506849 = 0.09843327 = reduction required annually -16.7 (a+b+c) -50.1 in spending (total) to achieve the best results. In plain English: seventy two times your total debt divided by fourteen and six tenths. Divide all of that by the sum of (negative sixteen and seven tenths times your total income for the past three years (gross income). You should come out with the factor of nine and eight tenths percent (approximately). This is the debt reduction required per year to achieve the best results. Caution: Future spending must be paid for or offset by budget cuts in non-essential areas critical to growth of the economy. The failure to do so invalidates the potential benefits of the implementation of the Economic Stability Formula. . September 22, 2011 [THE WINKLE PROXY I AND II AND ECONOMIC STABILITY FORMULA WORLDWIDE RELEASE © 2011 ] E= Economic Stability Economic stability is achieved when you reach 33.4% spending versus GDP. The ratio of GDP to debt should stabilize at .334:1 or just over one third of your economic out. This will almost guarantee maximum economic growth and stability. This provides assets of secured income of 66.6% for investment in jobs, transportation, and many other non-life essential areas of your economy. Terms in the formula: (don’t ask how I came up with these) I won’t tell you. 72 = 6 years (With good effort and discipline, anyone should be able to tighten their belt for a period period of six years to achieve economic freedom. Total Debt = all external and internal debt issued by a country that it is responsible to repay GDP = Gross Domestic Product for a full calendar year (three consecutive years must be added together to balance the formula ). This is not GDP per capita. This is actual annual GDP (economic output) for the complete economic unit – whether it is a person, family, state, or country. -16.7 (the sum required to reach above -100% deficit reduction in 6 years).
To proceed to Economic Stability, input your data into this formula. DON’T CHEAT!! The results will not be what you want if you do not follow the formula! Notes: I know that this does not take into consideration the politics of decreasing the deficit through spending cuts. Your citizens will understand that they need to tighten their belt a little more so that they can live better tomorrow. Cutting fraud, corruption, and government waste will increase your benefits and bring your country to Economic Stability faster. Do not run so fast that you fall though. If you cannot or will not implement the necessary cuts to achieve economic stability, I am not September 22, 2011 [THE WINKLE PROXY I AND II AND ECONOMIC STABILITY FORMULA WORLDWIDE RELEASE © 2011 ] responsible. The formula works. Symbols don’t matter. Money is money is money. Inflation and irresponsible economic mistakes by you are not taken into consideration and you will not receive maximum results if your actions do not add inflation into your reduction totals. Example: Projected inflation for 2012 is 3%, add a 3% reduction to your total reduction in outgoing expenses (budget). I have spent many sleepless nights worrying that you might not take me seriously and that as a result of your untrusting nature you would not apply my formula to your present economic meltdown. That’s okay. The responsibility is yours. I have stressed over this matter long enough. IF you refuse to work together to implement the necessary cuts to achieve Economic Stability, the fault will be yours if your country goes into an economic depression. In hopes that you will implement this formula EXACTLY as it is written, I am giving it to the world as an early Christmas present. Thank you for the opportunity to serve my fellow man. Respectfully, Mark Winkle Financial, Environmental, and Legal Research Consultant Consultant One Postal Address: 736 E. High Street Suite 5 Springfield, Ohio 45505 Email: markwinkle2003@yahoo.com Cell phone: 937-926-2198 P.S. If you have any questions concerning this White Paper or its contents, do not hesitate to email me @ markwinkle2003@yahoo.com At the present time I am attending college and will return my response in due time. If you wish to consult with me face to face, contact me by phone for my travel requirements. Email however, is the fastest way to contact me unless the matter is desperately urgent. September 22, 2011 [THE WINKLE PROXY I AND II AND ECONOMIC STABILITY FORMULA WORLDWIDE RELEASE © 2011 ] © copyright by International Treaty 2011. All Rights Reserved.
Posted by Mark R. Winkle- Financial, Environmental and Legal Research Consultant/ Writer/Publisher at 12:46 AM

No comments: